Even the best-in-class Bluetooth beacons operate with batteries that eventually run out, requiring effort to replace them. In some cases, these beacons could be spread out over an entire nation, and the physical distances involved can be prohibitive. And that could be a deal killer for the entire proximity marketing project. To overcome the battery
Our engineering and design team has made a few more enhancements this month to give you an even more seamless experience using the Beaconstac dashboard.
From directly embedding Google maps to markdown cards to being able to track your orders on the Beaconstac Store, there have been a lot of consumer-centric upgrades. (more…)
Although the holiday season doesn’t start till the end of November, shopping for the holiday season is already in full force. In a study by Bazaarvoice, 2 types of shoppers were identified – planners and spontaneous shoppers. 59% of shoppers – the planners – start shopping 42 days before the holiday season even starts leaving the 41% of spontaneous shoppers that prefer to shop without a list. However, shoppers in both categories have admitted to making impulse decisions while shopping. (more…)